Sunday 6 April 2014

Some Nice Advice...

If you read my last post you should have guessed hat this week was actually quite depressing, watching romantic films earlier definitely didn't help either. I think I've successfully managed to piss off a nice portion of the school, I've successfully pissed of my ex, but I had no choice, I needed to piss her off, and I managed to get rejected by the girl who has been flirting with me for over two years now, when I didn't even ask her out in the first place. My week was just swell...

Anyway, I did manage to reconnect with my good old mate Matty, and I spent a nice portion of the week playing Gears of War 3 with him, I also went on a bike ride with him and my other mate, who is also called Matty (just to be awkward, but thankfully the other Matty who I talk to didn't join us, and I know many more Matty's), and this bike ride really pissed off my step mother because I got her bike really dirty, but that is what she gets when she buys my bike off of me instead of fixing up the bike I gave to her free of charge.

About the situation with my ex, I think I've successfully made it so she won't talk to me again, and I've stole her friendship circle. That should make me an asshole, and I should feel bad about it, but I already knew I was an asshole, and I fell perfectly fine with it. The only reason I feel fine with it is simply because we tried being friends once and it didn't work out, we just reconciled in the general hope that we'd both put effort in, I put effort into making that relationship work, she claims she did. Now she's gone, well not really I still share the same damned lessons as her.

I think Friday was the most depressing day of the week, I spent it telling my friend Zaina (who was one of those from my ex's friendship circle) about the things I did for my ex while we were together, the little things things that I did because I cared for her. She never cared about those things I did for her, she just berated me for them.

I did learn a few things though, firstly if you're going to fuck shit up, make sure you do it properly, and secondly, always make contingency plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment