Monday 31 March 2014

Late Post is Late... Again

I'd like to apologise for the lateness of this post, yet again my brother threw my schedule off. I'll be honest with you last week was not even remotely interesting, I thought it would be, but it really wasn't. So this post is just about today.

The first thing I did when I got into school today was cause a lot of controversy and get my self into some serious trouble. How you ask? I wrote a song, however, this wasn't just any song, this was a special song that was designed to be performed at the Sixth Form Leavers Assembly. The reason it caused so much controversy is because I named certain people I despise, and insulted them. It was worth all the trouble, it brightened up my day, it was an epic experiment to see how quickly news travels around the school (25 minutes), and the damn annoying wench I hate, now knows that I hate her. Job well done if you ask me.

The annoying thing that happened to me today is that I found out I only have one more guitar lesson left, so I won't be doing a graded exam. It's a shame, but I can cope, I'll just buy the books from Amazon and learn everything myself (well that's the idea anyway).

Finally I got dumped, I sure as hell hope she doesn't want to remain friends because that didn't work last time, so it sure as hell won't work again, I plan on staying dumped, until another subject approaches worth dating, and no, I don't care how bad that sounds.

About this "damn annoying wench" I mentioned earlier, the only reason I included her into this song was to prove to my jealous (at the time) girlfriend that I didn't like her, so I was quite pleased to know that the "damn annoying wench" was giving me nasty looks between tears. Now I think it was a waste to include her in my song (which I titled Screw You by the way), since Dana dumped me anyway. I guess jealousy wasn't the only reason she wanted me gone.

Anyway the one thing the "damn annoying wench" doesn't know is that the song I wrote for my year 11 music GCSE was actually about her, I hated her vanity (back when I had self-esteem issues), so I wrote a song about how she'd only look pretty if I doused her in kerosene and burned her alive. It got me a Distinction.

Anyway now that I'm no longer tethered to a post, I guess I can go back to doing stupid things again! The only problem is, I've had a girlfriend for so long I can't remember how to be single. I guess I'll just have to sit at home with my Warhammer figures and watch cartoons while I either paint them or play bass.

Speaking of basses I'm being lent a 6-string bass, so I can finally start learning some Dream Theater songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment