Monday 9 June 2014

Some Fun!

Despite my unfortunately boring day, the last week has actually been quite a lot of fun, especially Saturday which was awesome. There have been some other bad parts of my week which I'll get over and done with first, I'd like to end this post on a happy point for a change.

Apparently my mate Nath has been depressed, much like me, however, he hasn't really been talking to anyone so no one knows whats wrong with him. The fact he hasn't been speaking to me or anyone probably means that I won't be forming a band, again. It feels almost like I've been friend-dumped, but I'm trying to remain optimistic.

I've been continuing with my YouTube videos that I started the other week, and I've been enjoying doing it, it's given me a nice excuse to play Minecraft, I've also done an episode of Dawn of War: Dark Crusade because I thought it'd be fun to spice things up a little. It's been keeping me occupied for long enough to figure out what to do with the remainder of my day.

Today I stated writing a new song, it's a strange attempt to combine black metal with psychobilly, I'd also like to add a bit of prog to it, but I don't see that happening any time soon. At the moment it consists of a title, a fully written introduction and a mental chord pattern for the verses, I need to figure out a way to smooth the transition between the two, then I can figure out some lyrics. I'll get there soon enough, I pulled through with my other songs.

Anyway the highlight of my week was definitely Saturday, when I went up to visit my friend Zaina, who you might remember from my "totally not a date". If it was just me and her that visit would have simply been great, however Ash also came to visit her. Both me and Ash are crushing on Zaina, but both of us are friendzoned by her, and both of us have friendzoned her. The night was filled with laughing and innuendos and probably a bit too much staring. I also think they found out a little too many things about me that they probably didn't want to know...

As a side note I'd like to say that I finished reading Carrie (by Stephen King) earlier. It was an absolutely brilliant book and well worth the read, so if you haven't read it and are interested in horror-fiction, read it. I've now taken The Shining (also by Stephen King) down from my bookshelf and will start reading that, might even say a few words about it when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment