Sunday 1 June 2014

Friendship is Magic

My plan to win over Lydia's mother has failed, which means I am to remain single for the foreseeable future. This does have one major advantage though: I'm now allowed to have friends. Unfortunately I don't really speak to my original best friend anymore, I lost him sometime during the relationship with Dana, but thankfully I now have a new friend to take his place.

So for the time being my mate Ash will be considered my best friend, as he is my first real friend. I highly doubt he'd be replaced by a female anytime soon on the sole basis that I am no longer in contact with females, and those I am in contact with are much manlier than I am, so I don't consider them dating options. I'd also like to admit it isn't hard to be manlier than me.

My current hope is that my other friend Nathan will visit me, or at least tell me where he lives so I can visit him, and then the two of us will be able to form a band. I'd also invite Ash to join us, but unfortunately he isn't a drummer, which is what we'd need. I already have a name idea for the band, but since there is no band as of yet, the name will stay in my head.

If a band is formed it will most likely end up a horror punk band, since we both like punk and I get the feeling I'll be the primary lyricist so I'd end up including a lot of horror themed lyrics, or my lyrics will consist of taboo subjects. I have other ideas for what this band would become, but it'll most likely become something entirely different.

I have also restarted my old YouTube channel and I'm working on another Minecraft play through, I'm hoping that this one will last more than twelve episodes, and I'm hoping someone will actually view it, (I'll put a link to the first episode at the bottom of this post). There are two reasons why I've started doing this again after two years, the first and foremost being: Ash reminded me. The second reason is simply that I have nothing better to do with my free time.

Since it is the first of the month, I may as well record the plans I have for it, first of all I have a college interview on the twelfth, which I'm both looking forward to and dreading at the same time. following that on the Saturday I'm going on holiday to Abersoch, and I'm looking forward to that very much. I plan on taking my guitar and a notebook so I can compose a song or two, I may practice my drawing skills a bit.

The half term has pretty much ended now, school is back open tomorrow. I won't be going though, I've finished with it. I should now consider getting myself a job, I reckon I stand the best chance of getting a job at the newsagents where I do my paper rounds. I do need a job, I also need to visit my GP at some point so I can get a letter from him.

As promised here is the link to the first episode of my Minecraft Let's Play:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5nyXx_QdsM

No comments:

Post a Comment