Monday 26 May 2014

Addiction?

School is over! I'm single! I'm addicted to Modern Warfare 3. I seem to be off to a good start already. Thankfully I'm used to not being off to a good start.

Following the order of things previously mentioned: school is now over. It's true, I'm now supposed to enter the scary world and get a real job, but first I have things that need doing, such as my college interview, because I do plan on going to college and partaking in the army preparation course. Secondly I also need to sort out my army application ready for when I finish the college course (or just as a back up in case I don't get into college).

Before I left school I had a small talk with Lydia, who has gotten into so much trouble because of me, and has now dumped me for real this time since we no longer have a method of communicating. I could tell by the look on her face that she didn't want to dump me, so could everyone else who was around at the time. This leaves me with two options, there is the option of just giving up and sacrificing the rare opportunity of getting a girlfriend who is more feminine than I am. Or option B, have a forty-five minute walk to the next town across, everyday until I successfully get an audience with Lydia mother.

I tried to do that earlier, and when her mother answered the door, I was given the second greatest death stare I have ever received, and then promptly informed that they were leaving shortly and had no time for a chat. I think I'll pop down Sainsbury's tomorrow and by Lydia a bouquet of pretty pink flowers before I walk to her house. That is of course providing they aren't too expensive, I've received too many death threats to want to carry too much money around with me.

But I think while I wait I'll work on my CoD addiction, and maybe, just maybe, I'll actually get good at the damnable game. as it stands I haven't yet prestiged and I have got terrible win-to-loss and kill-to-death ratios. Hopefully I'll soon prestige, but more importantly, hopefully I'll soon improve those ratios. at least I'm relatively accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment