Monday 24 March 2014

Late Post is Late

Yes this post is a day late, my only excuse is I had a barbecue with my bro and that threw off my schedule, but know one really cares, only three people will actually read this post anyway.

Anyway I finished writing my story and I'm handing out copies to people willing to give me constructive criticism, I haven't received any yet, but I will. According to MS Word 2010 it has 10,515 words which means I won the little "bet" I had with my mate Freddo, who said I'd get bored of writing before I made it to ten thousand words, and since I have done more than ten thousand words I get an Easter Egg, but he's too embarrassed to buy me a Disney Princess Easter Egg, which is a shame, I love Disney Princesses.

The only other thing that happened to me last week was actually quite a pain in the ass, me and my girlfriend of over two years, Dana, briefly split up, we were saved after Alice Cooper said some really nice inspirational words that, in my tired stupor, I forgot. Despite my forgetfulness I still sent Alice an email thanking him for saving my relationship.

this week looks like it's going to be quite a ball-ache, one day in and I'm given a ridiculous job, which I'll tell you about on Sunday, if I remember this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment