Sunday 2 March 2014

A Lone Lonely Loner Alone in a Fortress of Solitude

As the title suggests I've been quite lonely this week (and yes the title is a Sid quote from Ice Age 3). I've been lonely for two reasons the first of which is that my girlfriend has been very ill since Wednesday and I haven't been able to see her. The second is that I have no other friends outside of school. I used to have another mate outside of school, but he became so unreliable, I gave up trying to keep in touch with him.

Unfortunately despite my lack of distractions at school, I haven't been able to keep up with my business coursework, but that's okay, I'll only get a detention or two, and the last detention I had with that teacher was actually the most entertaining hour of my life, for two reasons: I couldn't get over the stupidity of the offence I'd committed to get that detention in the first place, and also I was in detention with my girlfriend (who had committed the exact same offence), and since the teacher was marking work not paying attention to us, we spent the entire hour making out.

I get the feeling that you're wondering what that offence was, so I'll tell you, we were asked a stupid question about our personal achievements so we answered them honestly, I wrote that I successfully performed in the school talent show without getting booed off stage, and Dana simply wrote "I've done nothing of worth." Apparently that is really bad behaviour. Even more interesting, we both ended up receiving a special lesson about lying and padding our CV's (from the head of Sixth Form too).

But that was ages ago, and I highly doubt this detention will consist of snogging. But hell, it's not my fault my teacher is unreliable, and is hardly ever in, more importantly when she is in she just says we have got work to do, not what the work is, or how to do it, just that we have it. I guess it really is a teachers job to be awkward.

This weekend was painful though, yesterday was my brothers 25th birthday, so I promised him a Warhammer game, naturally the midget bastard kicked my arse, but i still wiped out his most powerful unit with one bloke, that unit would of been annihilated beforehand if William didn't suddenly remember that Eldar vehicles get the Jink rule when the move, and that saved his precious cargo from being obliterated by my rocket.

If that wasn't interesting the rest of my weekend was even less interesting, I watched romantic comedies after that Warhammer game, I wanted to watch both Princess Diaries films, but they have been taken off of Netflix, just like everything else I wanted to watch. I spent most of today building a castle on Minecraft, I only ever use creative mode on Minecraft when I'm especially bored, so I don't know what came over me earlier.

On the upside the new League of Legends champion Vel'Koz, who has just been released, is epic and I think I'm going to have a game now.

No comments:

Post a Comment