Monday 12 May 2014

An Unfortunate Resurfacing...

I don't really have any clue what is happening to my concepts of time, all my days and weeks are blurring into one, so I'm not actually sure what was last week, and what was the week before. This would be expected in a few weeks time after I leave school, but since I'm still there I was hoping I'd retain at least some knowledge of times passing.

On to the more important matters, an old rumour about me has resurfaced, usually this wouldn't bother me, but this is a special case. In this particular case the rumour is that I'm a necrophiliac and I frequently rape dead people (which I don't), usually this wouldn't bother me but this is a special case. In this particular case that rumour was sprouted up directly to the mother of my girlfriend, usually this wouldn't bother me but this is a special case.

I'm hoping the repetition has bugged you at least slightly because the reason this is a special case is because some teacher restarted the rumour, using my girlfriends mother as a kick starter. The fact it's came from a teachers mouth instead of a students mouth apparently makes it more believable, and I am now in one hell of a predicament, which may involve a bit of rule breaking to get out of.

Now that my girlfriends mum firmly believes that I do indecent things to corpses, she will start doing everything in her power to keep me away from her daughter. I've gone through hell in order to get this relationship with Lydia, and naturally I now encounter this roadblock, and if you're lucky I might even talk about the hell that i just mentioned, but not today.

I'd also like to mention I don't know who this teacher is, but I hope a great many misfortunes strike them, and soon. I have no idea who I'm cursing, I have a strange gut feeling who it might be but I can't say for sure (and even if I could I'm not supposed to mention names).


As a very strange side note, towards the end of whatever weird dream I was having last night. the image of Lydia I conjured up warned me that it was her period week, I'm curious to know whether or not it's true, but I don't dare ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment