Monday 19 May 2014

Just One Last Push!

The last week has had a few unfortunate incidents, thankfully all has worked out quite well so I don't really mind that much. I don't want to talk about them, this blog is just turning in to me just writing about how depressed I am, when in truth I'm actually weirdly happy despite my depression.

Ignoring the majority of the week, I'm going to mention the biggest unfortunate event of them all, I got dumped: again. However, there was something different about this one, something which I didn't clock onto until about five minutes after the conversation had ended. I can't explain what it was that was out of place (other than the fact it was done over Skype), so I threw myself into denial (which I'm getting pretty good at) and waited out the weekend, until I could see her again at school.

Once I confronted Lydia in school, and gave her the Fluttershy plush I bought her the day before she dumped me, but was unable to give it to her, because I was unable to see her over the weekend, she had explained the whole situation to me. Apparently her mother saw a mark on the back of her neck (which she decided to register as a love bite) and decided to spend a good half an hour telling Lydia off because of it, whilst she had one of Lydia's triplet brothers use her Skype to dump me. Some parents really will do anything.

Anyway we had a laugh and a quick hug, and things are fine and dandy again. More importantly we have a plan and will soon be executing a coup, which means this mess might be sorted out, and me and Lydia can have a nice and peaceful relationship.

To digress, my business class has been getting lots of crap off our teachers about getting ourselves organised, because this is the last week, and we need to hand in all our work at the highest standard. Despite all this, I go to my business class as I usually do on a Monday period four, and we get relocated to another room with no teacher and no work, the teachers have taken everything in to mark, so we'd have some corrections to do that lesson, but no, I ended up spending the entire fifty minute lesson blabbing to my ex about God knows what.

This week at least isn't looking bleak, it's the end of the school year for the students in year eleven and thirteen, so everything is relaxed, the assholes are still assholes mind, but it's still quite pleasant at school. On Wednesday I even get to break my perfect attendance because I'm going to Bodnant Gardens near Conwy, if I'm lucky the laburnum arch will be in flower and I can cross something off my bucket list.

A lot of my plans may have been thwarted lately. I've also been depressed. Yet somehow, I'm happy. It may just be the satisfaction of killing people on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, which is a pretty bad game, but I fancied playing CoD online and my Xbox Live subscription has ran out so I can't play my favourite CoD game online (Black Ops), so I chose MW3 because my brother has it on Play Station 3, and PSN is free, so I set up an account on it.

I couldn't even use my normal username, some other gitbag stole it. Although PSN is connected to Steam, so I might have stole my normal username, which is a bummer. Although I have registered both accounts using the same email, so that theory doesn't really sound promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment