Sunday 4 May 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy!

As some of you may know, I am in my final year of school, of which there are only three more weeks. This means I'm soon to be released into the wild so to speak. Anyway this week itself held some interesting events, unlike the previous week, in which, nothing happened, and that is why there was no post last week.

So the first thing that happened was my computer had a Trojan virus and the entire computer needed to be purged, which meant I lost my pirated version of Guitar Pro 6. Thankfully the version I actually purchased this time arrived yesterday, but nobody told me until this morning. My family really is helpful. I'd also like to say that my pirated version was much better, because when it was still pirated I could open the files I download directly from my download bar, which for some reason I can't now.

Next was the jolly roger, since my computer took seven and a half hours to purge I went downstairs, booted up my brothers computer, and then I installed Inkscape, taught myself how to use it and designed a jolly roger to put on a t-shirt, when it was done, me and my dad transferred it onto his computer so it could be turned into the right file type, and cut it out on vinyl first (as a test). It worked surprisingly well first time, so my dad stuck that jolly roger onto the wheelie bin. We were satisfied with the results, so now my dad thinks it would be a good idea to print out a load more of these logos to stick on t-shirts and sell them on eBay. I feel quite special, this shirt received quite a few compliments when I wore it to school on Friday.

Next there was Wednesday, which was pretty mundane other than one thing, a girl at school asked me to join her for singing practice, so I did, and the next thing I knew two hours had passed. During that time I did ask her out, but I didn't get a reply, unfortunately...

Thursday was the most important day of the week, that was the day of my Sixth Form Concert! and the few hours before it were torture, I had teachers rammed up my arse because my taste in music is too inappropriate for school, and because someone in the audience might have had a miscarriage, or accidentally killed their girlfriends, raped her then committed suicide. I was actually told I couldn't sing one of them in case someone had had a miscarriage, I don't know why, none of the songs had anything to do with miscarriages.

Anyway despite all these setbacks I had a blast performing, and for some stupid reason I put my hardest song first, which meant I screwed up more because I was still nervous at that point. I was especially glad to have been taking part in the concerts finale, that received many compliments from the attendees, we performed Thin Lizzy's Dancing in the Moonlight, I played the bass for it, and I looked good doing so.

The final interesting thing was Saturday which started off as a "totally-not-a-date" but ended up with actually being one. It was simple really, I was to meet that girl who I joined for singing practice, outside a school near her house, and then she'd show me back to her house, and we'd all have a sing and dance. That is exactly what happened, but before we had the song and dance, I went out to walk her half-brother's dad's dog Pluto around the country park in my town, which is typical because i'd just walked through two towns to get to her house in the first place. During this dog walk I realised that I've finally overcame my cynophobia, HALLELUJAH! I actually stroked three strange dogs yesterday without even thinking about it.

After the walk was over, we had our song and dance, and after that we stopped and I got the yes I had asked for on Wednesday. the next few minutes went uphill hill, I even got offered lunch by her mother (who has amazing carpets by the way, so soft and fluffy). I then went look at her ponies (not a euphemism, I mean My Little Pony toys) of which she gave me two, I think they are G2 Ponies, I'm not too sure though, one is an earthpony variant of Rainbow Dash, and the other is another earthpony, neither of us know the name to, but we just know she is part of the Apple family, so she is now to be known as Apple Picnic, based on her cutie mark which appears to be a red apple on a green picnic blanket, (she has a red coat and a green mane/tail).

Unfortunately she had an unfortunate realisation; she has never had a boyfriend before and therefore didn't know how protective her friends would be over her, especially the one I had my first "totally-not-a-date" with the other week. So now she fears for my balls which she strongly believes are going to get kicked in, I really hope they don't. either way we won't find out about it until Tuesday since it's a bank holiday tomorrow, so wish my balls luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment