Sunday 25 January 2015

Girls and Philisophy

It always boggles me, how many times history will end up repeating itself, but then again, history is anything that happened a second ago. So history repeating itself could simply just be waking up at the same time every morning to go to work. Anyway, in this case I'm referring to the simple fact that I am once again with someone I can't actually be with, and so I'm not actually with her.

For those of you who are confused, which I imagine would be most of you, I should probably explain, so I'll start at the beginning. About nine or so months ago I got with a girl called Lydia, her mum hated me because I was eighteen, while her daughter was sixteen, and so me and Lydia were forced to part. But then in September Lydia found a way to communicate with me, and tried to restart a relationship between us. Which failed, because I'm an asshole.

Anyway, this has happened yet again, only this time not with Lydia, but someone else who was forced to part ways with me for the same reason, but since we both have smartphones now, we can easily communicate, which sparked an unofficial relationship. One which has escalated quite dramatically, but she still says it isn't a relationship, because we can't find a way past her mother.

So now that has happened/is happening, my brain has gone on a weird loop. My thought process is flicking between self hatred, and questioning the finer points of philosophy. Currently, I'm in the more philosophical mood, with a strange question in my head, one that I just had to make a philosoraptor meme for.

Do I do it because I love it, Or do I love it because I can do it?

It was the first thing that came into my head after I put my guitar down about half an hour ago, and it is just floating around at the forefront of my mind. The question is going to bug me all night, but thankfully, I don't need any brainpower at college tomorrow, and so I can try and answer my question.

Anyway, I've had a surprisingly good week despite all the downs, I haven't needed to be in college! To make things better, my timetable has changed and I now have days a week off instead of just one. So I get to spend Fridays sleeping in through the morning. Either way, I'm going to enjoy my new timetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment