Monday 18 August 2014

Fun in Hanley!

Last week I had the great pleasure of going to Hanley with Zed and Nath. During that trip I was able to demo a Gretsch G5420T Electromatic and I even offended myself and more importantly I offended two fourteen year-old girls. I also went up to Hanley another time (just with Nathan that time) to sell my Xbox, and get judged by many people along the way.

About the Gretsch, I fell in love with that beauty the moment I touched it. The best part was that the guys at the shop loaded the amp up with a nice amount of drive. This gave the usually clean Gretsch a nice amount of filthy sound, perfect for playing Black Sabbath, Burzum and the shit I write, I might even add that the staff at that store were quite impressed with the song I played for them.

Whilst in Hanley that day I met two fourteen year-old girls, one of which was wearing an obscenely lacey choker. So me being the bastard that I am decided to tell her that garters aren't supposed to be worn that way. This confused the poor little girl, she apparently didn't know what a garter was and I then had to explain to her what a garter was. After I had finished explaining everything she took the "garter" off, and me, Nath and Zed walked away laughing.

Te next trip up to Hanley involved getting judged by pretty much everyone we walked near. The best one was the slutty looking girl who bet that me and Nath weren't real rockers. To which I responded by ripping them in my Bronies UK post, after of course holding Nath back to stop him from obliterating them.

The only other event of interest, was that I was given some nice things from Nath, one of them being a pair of leather trousers, another being a G3 Sweetie Belle toy and the last being a denim cut-off jacket, which I have taken to a bloke in Hanley to have the Rush 2112 album cover airbrushed onto the back of it, and I'm collecting it tomorrow.

Anyway my week has been quite a fun one for me, I can't really be bothered to type about it all since I'm writing with one hand and eating a massive pink lollipop with the other. It's a damn tasty lollipop, but I don't know how long it'll last.

No comments:

Post a Comment