Monday 11 August 2014

Soap Opera

Last week was very peculiar, in fact it was so peculiar and so oddly messed up that it felt more like a soap opera than the average week in the life of this particular twat. The only thing this week was missing was a gratuitous sex scene.

There were some mundane aspects to my week, for instance I played guitar, I played bass, I ate chocolate and I even watched some of my favourite films. But that is about it really, the majority of the week was spent terrorising the local (unpopular) park, and begging Zed to join me and Nath in an orgy.

As you can tell things got weird, but wait there's more, the weirdest thing that happened to me last week was that I got invited to a party, a party at some strangers house where there would be beer and a barbeque. I went, I thought it would be an interesting experience, but it wasn't. I just stood near someone I knew and ate three burgers, followed by drinking three bottles of Budweiser.

Onto the most interesting event of the week, Zed caught on to Ash's suspicions that she fancied Nath, so one day they decided to do a bit of role playing and started acting as a couple just to really get under his skin. It worked, he said otherwise, but even a dead chimpanzee could tell that it worked.

It was actually quite funny to watch Nath and Zed act as a couple, they played a really convincing part, even though they did both admit to it being the single most awkward moments of their lives (which might mean something entirely different). They even had a few special moments when Nath acted extra mad, and Zed walked up to Ash to ask if he had any idea what was wrong (Ash's face was priceless), and another moment where they engaged in an all out pillow fight which put Rarity's and Applejack's pillow fight to shame.

I admit it was all a bit harsh, but since Ash has been a bit of a pathetic fuck-around lately, we decided to get back at him, especially since he quit the band, just after I managed to succeed in getting a place with a drumkit for us to practice. What a tit. The funny part was that he quit because we mentioned make-up, he can happily "dance" but he won't go near make-up, I hope he makes it onto television.

No comments:

Post a Comment