Sunday 7 September 2014

They Call Me Kitty

This week I started college, which wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. I even have the class call me Kitty, which is awesome! I finally have people call me by a nickname. Believe it or not that is probably the most interesting thing that has happened this week, I have gained a nickname. Anyway, it's not actually much of a story, and nothing of interest has happened at college for me yet.

So on a completely unrelated note, I'm just going to talk about this weeks disappointment. In a way this disappointment was a bit of a relief, but it was still disappointing. Anyway, on Tuesday, I once again confessed my love to Zed, which she naturally just shrugged aside and ignored, as she has done that last X times. The next day out of the blue she invites me to stay the weekend, which filled me with a nice amount of false hope.

As you can probably guess I was expecting her to either obliterate me the way she did Ash and crush all my current hopes, or I was expecting her to have a mad pro-con debate with me about whether or not she should date me, and hopefully say yes in the end.

But no, nothing of the sort happened, we just sat around playing guitar, then we made a pizza (and ate it), then we continues to play guitar for another few hours. Once we had finished playing guitar we lay down together on the sofa bed, once more raising my hopes slightly, and watched a TV program about phone sex.

It felt like I got somewhere that night, but I'm pretty damn sure I didn't, and I still went to bed with a big smile, until the fish-tank's light went out and I was surrounded by scary darkness. The next day even less happened, two hours after we woke up, about the sort of time we, as teenagers, finally actually woke up, her mother returned from her weekend away. Meaning I couldn't progress further.

After that I ended up meeting her dog, who has always been kept away from me, because he's usually evil and I'm terrified of dogs, but as it turned out, Merlin wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Although I still don't feel comfortable around him. On top of that I also met her dad, who likes me, and for that reason alone, I'm very wary of him...

No comments:

Post a Comment